If you have 2 or more delegates with the same training need, group training could be the most convenient and economical option. Courses can be customised to suit your needs and delivered at your premises (onsite), at a private workplace (classroom) or virtually (online).
[Contact Vincenzo for further information and request a quote]
This TOGAF® 9 course is delivered by former Head of Enterprise Architecture (UBS) & former Head of Architecture Capability & Performance (BP) Vincenzo Marchese.
The course is fully accredited by The Open Group.
Vincenzo has over 20 years’ experience in IT and EA, holds a MSc in Informatics from the University of Pisa, a MBA from University of Warwick, and has held Head of Architecture positions in global Financial Services and Energy firms. See profile for details: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vincenzomarchese
**Price includes VAT and exam voucher.
The TOGAF® standard is a globally used framework for designing, planning, implementing, and governing an Information Technology (IT) Enterprise Architecture. It contains practical guidance on what to do to establish an EA practice that can plan the successful longer-term transformation of the enterprise.
This accredited course covers the latest version (V9.2) of the framework, providing practical recommendations on adapting it to meet specific needs.
The course comprehensively covers the Key Learning Points required to take the combined TOGAF® standard 9.2 Foundation and Certified exams (Level 1 & 2).
For full details of the TOGAF® standard and the associated certification scheme, visit: www.opengroup.org
At the end of this course you will be able to establish and operate a fit-for-purpose EA capability that meets the needs of you enterprise.
Specifically, you will be able to:
- Approach EA as a stakeholder-centric (rather than deliverable-centric) discipline
- Tailor and successfully adopt the Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- Apply techniques for using the ADM in the real world
- Use the Architecture Content Framework to describe real architectures
- Use the Enterprise Continuum to classify architecture assets
- Understand and extend the TOGAF® 9 standard reference models
- Appreciate the importance of 'building blocks' and how to use them successfully
- Establish and operate a fit-for-purpose Architectural Governance Framework
- Understand the importance of architecture skills and maturity models for creating and sustaining EA success
- Introduction & key terminology
- Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- ADM Guidelines & Techniques (e.g., Architecture Principles, Capability-bases Planning)
- Stakeholders, views & viewpoints
- Deliverables & building blocks
- Architecture Governance
- Enterprise Continuum and Tools
- Preliminary phase and Architecture Vision
- Applying the Stakeholders' Management technique
- Business Architecture & Business Scenarios technique
- Information Systems Architecture & the Architecture Content Framework
- Technology Architecture & Reference Models
- Architecture Planning: Opportunities, Solutions and Techniques
- Migration Planning and Techniques
- Implementation Governance
- Architecture Change Management
- Requirements and Change Management
- Applying Architecture Partitioning
- Purposes and use of the Architecture Repository
- The ADM for Security Architecture
- The ADM for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Architecture Maturity Models and Architecture Skills Framework
The first two days will cover material for the TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Foundation (Level 1), which will help prepare delegates for the first exam.
The remaining two days will prepare delegates for the second exam, TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Certified (Level 2).
Knowledge checks complement every module at the end of each section.
A case study is used for active workshops throughout the course.
After the course, two further revision sessions (online) will be offered to help prepare for examination.
Who should attend this course
IT Architects, Designers and Analysts aiming to progress their career within their organisation, or looking for new career opportunities
Experienced Enterprise Architects and senior IT managers (e.g., Project Managers, Service Managers) looking to establish a proven architectural method and framework within their organisation.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course and certification.
It is, however, recommended that delegates have several years' experience in IT, ideally as system, solution or enterprise architects.
For other TOGAF Courses visit https://trainingbrite.co.uk/s?category=architecture-and-design