This course can be delivered exclusively to your team, at your preferred date and time.
Contact the Trainer to Request a Quotation.
Microsoft Azure, commonly referred to as Azure, is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers.
This 2-day course covers the same content as the 1-day AZ-900T01 course, however it lasts two days as it includes interactive hands-on lab experience. Both courses will prepare students for the same exam AZ-900.
The course will provide you with foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. It fill cover topics such as Public/Private/Hybrid cloud, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
The course is an ideal first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking more advanced Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses.
Specifically, this AZ-900T00 two-days course will provide foundational level knowledge on:
- Module 1: Azure concepts;
- Module 2: Core Azure services;
- Module 3: Core solutions and management tools;
- Module 4: General security and network security;
- Module 5: Governance, privacy, and compliance features;
- Module 6: Azure cost management and service level agreements.
Preparation for exam: AZ-900
Note: This course provides an Azure pass.
2021 Confirmed Schedule
- Sep 20-21, 2021 (2-days)
- Oct 21-22, 2021 (2-days)
Who should attend this Azure Training Course?
This course is aimed at IT professionals wishing to gain a broad fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
There are no prerequisites to attend.
Following the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the basics of cloud computing and Azure, and how to get started with Azure's subscriptions and accounts.
- Describe the advantages of using cloud computing services, learning to differentiate between the categories and types of cloud computing, and how to examine the various concepts, resources, and terminology that are necessary to work with Azure architecture.
- Outline the core services available with Microsoft Azure.
- Discuss the core solutions that encompass a wide array of tools and services from Microsoft Azure.
- Describe the general security and network security features, and how you can use the various Azure services to help ensure that your cloud resources are safe, secure, and trusted.
- Discuss the identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features, and how Azure can help you secure access to cloud resources, what it means to build a cloud governance strategy, and how Azure adheres to common regulatory and compliance standards.
- Discuss the factors that influence cost, tools you can use to help estimate and manage your cloud spend, and how Azure's service-level agreements (SLAs) can impact your application design decisions.