Business Development Skills
This one-day course is designed to provide a structured approach to Business Development conversations, from creating a great first impression through to building strong business relationships focused on trust and results.
Providing participants with an environment that will empower them whilst developing their skills to act as a catalyst for effective partnerships between employers and employees rewarding dedication, commitment and effort by the provision of best-in-class training committed to fulfilling clients’ needs and managing the expectations of both learners and employers working in accordance with best practice Celebrating the success of others.
- How to create rapport, empathy and long-term profitable relationships with clients
- Creating a great first impression and professional opening to conversations with new or existing clients
- Demonstrate how to listen effectively and to ask questions to uncover customer needs, challenges and opportunities
- Creating a structure and mapping out a process to deal with the common client objections
- Making the most of networking