Microsoft Teams for Presenters
Run as two 3 hour sessions, this Interactive Online course allows presenters to explore how to run training sessions using Microsoft Teams.
Over both sessions we cover the role of Teams, Channels, Files, Meetings and Chat using Office 365. Additional topics to help trainers prepare and run classes are included.
- 15 & 16 June 2022 PM (2 half days) - Virtual Classroom
To request new dates, arrange a meeting to identify your goals, or find out more details about the training Send Karen a Message
In House Training
This course can be delivered privately to your team.
Request a Quote (please specify preferred dates and expected number of delegates).
- Part 1
- Teams overview and navigation
- Creating engagement online before, during and after your class
- Creating/Managing Meetings
- Your professional profile
- Managing your settings
- Chat with delegates
- Sharing files and content
- The lobby controls
- Part 2
- Sharing the mouse
- Using Breakout rooms
- Slideshows - best practise
- Collaboration on documents
- Whiteboard - sharing ideas with your class
- OneNote - gathering ideas Recording, editing and distributing your meetings
Anyone can attend this course. Familiarity with the keyboard and using the mouse is assumed, but if you need to have help with basic Windows skills please contact us for help.
What previous delegates said
- I'll use to organise my department
- I was very pleased with the training provided - I learnt some key points and can see where using Teams more can benefit the dept and wider business.
- I learned some shortcuts I didn't know yet, which will definitely help me in some situations in the future.