New to Insights?
Watch this introductory video:
This workshop is delivered by Primo Masella over Zoom and lasts 4 hours (which includes a 20 min break)
Who is it for?
This session is ideal for individuals or small groups of colleagues who want an Insights Discovery report but don't currently have a need for a dedicated workshop for their company.
The workshop focuses on the personal development aspects which leads to better interactions with others.
- 22 page Insights Discovery Personal Profile in PDF format
- post-workshop materials
Before the workshop each delegate will be sent a link to an online survey which takes approximately 20 mins to complete.
The results of the survey are used to create your unique Personal Profile which is sent ahead of the workshop and then referred to throughout the session.
You must complete the survey at least 1 week before the workshop in order to participate
The following dates are currently available:
- Wednesday 15 December 2021, 13:00 - 17:00 GMT
All workshops will include a 20 min break.
This schedule allows for participants in Europe and much of the USA to attend - if you would like to attend in a different time zone please contact me - this can easily be arranged.
- Help you gain deeper self-awareness of your psychological preferences
- Understand your areas of Strengths and Development to support your personal development
- Understand the preferences of your colleagues and hence appreciate diversity of thought
- Understand communication styles of yourself and others to enable you to adapt your style when working with people of different preferences
- Contribute to building high performing teams
More about Insights Discovery
Insights Discovery ® is a world class diagnostic tool which enables individuals to gain a deeper understanding of their preferences in terms of communications, thinking, feeling and perception. Each delegate receives a comprehensive twenty-two-page profile including sections such as:
- Interacting with Others
- Key Strengths & Weaknesses
- Value to the Team
- Effective Communications
- Possible Blind Spots
- Management Style, to name a few.
This profile is then used in a facilitated workshop to explain the model, how the profile should be interpreted and how this knowledge can be applied to communicate more effectively with others.
The second part of the workshop focuses on how delegates can interact with others more effectively using what they have learned about their own and others’ preferences.