This course can be delivered exclusively to your team, at your preferred date and time.
Contact the Trainer to Request a Quotation.
This 4-day course teaches IT Professionals how to:
- Manage their Azure subscriptions
- Secure identities
- Administer the infrastructure
- Configure virtual networking
- Connect Azure and on-premises sites
- Manage network traffic
- Implement storage solutions
- Create and scale virtual machines
- Implement web apps and containers
- Back up, share data, and monitor your solution
Preparation for exam: AZ-104
Who should attend this Azure Training Course?
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
- Experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Following the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Take the AZ-104 Exam and become Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate