This Confident Communication course provided by Sandra (Sandie) Miller is designed to ensure that you leave the day with more confidence than you started.
Sandie has over 30 years’ experience in working with corporate, public and third sector clients including several government departments, academic institutions and media organisations. She is a graduate of Manchester University and of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. She worked as professional actor for 10 years before becoming a full-time trainer and coach.
- At the end of this course you will have been given feedback as to how you come across and what small changes you can make to increase your personal impact
- You will have looked at the critical ingredients of excellent communication
- You will experience how to use your body, breath and voice in order to own your space and manage nerves
- You will have acquired a new and exciting opening to engage your audience immediately
Who should attend this course?
- Anyone who needs to improve their communication skills in order to portray their best self
- Anyone who needs to communicate ideas and content to a mixed audience
- Anyone who wants to be perceived as having more impact in meetings and presentations
There are no prerequisites for the course
- Delegates should be able to be in a quiet space where they are able to move a little and to make sound
- Cameras must be on at all times if at all possible.
What to expect
• A balance of theoretical and practical work
• The experience of giving a short presentation and getting instant feedback
• Sone theatre-based exercises to enable you to free your voice and body to gain increased impact.
Other Scheduled Courses
- September 13th
- October 6th
- November 11th