New to Insights?
Watch this introductory video:
This workshop is delivered by Primo Masella.
I will tailor to your requirements - typically either a half day session over Zoom if the team are in different locations - or - a 1/2 or full day session face to face at your preferred location.
- Insights Discovery Personal Profile in PDF format
- post-workshop materials
Before the workshop each delegate will be sent a link to an online survey which takes approximately 20 mins to complete.
The results of the survey are used to create the unique Personal Profiles which are sent ahead of the workshop and then referred to throughout the session.
Each delegate must complete the survey at least 1 week before the workshop in order to participate
Workshops can be scheduled at a date and time to suit you - please contact me to discuss.
- Help participants gain deeper self-awareness of their own psychological preferences
- Understand their areas of Strengths and Development to support their personal development
- Understand the preferences of their colleagues and hence appreciate diversity of thought
- Understand communication styles of themselves and others to enable them to adapt their style when working with people of different preferences
- Contribute to building high performing teams
More about Insights Discovery
Insights Discovery ® is a world class diagnostic tool which enables individuals to gain a deeper understanding of their preferences in terms of communications, thinking, feeling and perception. Each delegate receives a comprehensive twenty-two-page profile including sections such as:
- Interacting with Others
- Key Strengths & Weaknesses
- Value to the Team
- Effective Communications
- Possible Blind Spots
- Management Style, to name a few.
This profile is then used in a facilitated workshop to explain the model, how the profile should be interpreted and how this knowledge can be applied to communicate more effectively with others.
The second part of the workshop focuses on how delegates can interact with others more effectively using what they have learned about their own and others’ preferences.