How to manage and support others through change.
This 3 hour training course will ensure you understand what you and others experience when going through change and give you the skills to feel able to manage your team through change.
- Understand how you can process change internally to assist in managing change with others for a successful outcome
- Understand the emotional impact of change and what others need to be able to engage with change
- Recognise the barriers to change and how you can overcome them to encourage a successful outcome
- Recognise the importance of positive language and being able to promote the benefits of change for engagement
- Understand how you can adapt to change and learn to accept it, to enable you to encourage others to engage in change
This interactive learning will be delivered virtually so you can access this from wherever you choose to work.
If you have any questions or specifics you want to confirm are included in the content please contact us for further information.