ITIL® 4 Foundation + Exam
This ITIL course is presented by Trevor Wilson, an experienced and fully accredited PeopleCert® trainer on behalf of Axelos®. For peace of mind and credibility check out reviews on Trustpilot https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/itsmassist.com
About This Course
Foundation (FND) level is to certify that each student gains the knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts, and is a prerequisite in order to progress through the ITIL 4 certification scheme.
- 2-days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit
- Course resources: Key points Audio and PDF, Mock - Exams PDF, Glossary PDF and Slide deck PDF
- 14-days access to our self-study (MP4-video eLearning) immediately after course completion. This is a fantastic opportunity to play-back (on-demand) any part of the course for the purpose of revision in-between course completion and taking the exam.
There are no prerequisites to take this course/exam.
2-days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
- Concepts of service management
- Four dimensions of service management
- Service value system (SVS)
- Service value chain
- Guiding principles
- Practices Note: at foundation level some practices are covered in more detail than others.
- 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer.
- 26 marks are required to pass equating to 65%, Closed book 1-hour (60-minutes) exam duration.
Issued directly by PeopleCert in electronic format.
Full joining details will be provided upon order placement, e.g. the link to join the course etc.
All prices are inclusive of value added tax (VAT)