This *5 Day course provides participants with a thorough grounding in the AgilePM® (DSDM) Project Management Framework. It is comprised of a Foundation-level introduction to the framework, and an in-depth Practitioner-level examination of how a project manager applies the framework.
Presented by skilled trainers with extensive experience in the practical application of project management, the course includes exams, coaching and practice using the official APMG AgilePM® sample questions.
Homework will be set, please have time set out to revise your Official AgilePM® Project Management handbook and complete homework set.
What is included?
In addition to the training, delegates will receive:
- AgilePM® Project Management Foundation & Practitioner Exam
- AgilePM® Project Management Handbook (Manual)- Sent Via Royal Mail
- AgilePM® PowerPoint slides
- Official Case study and Exercise (individual and group)
- Exam Practice
- The Agile Squad Official DSDM Diagram
- Set up an Agile project
- Identify appropriate people for Agile roles
- Define increments and time boxes to keep a project on track
- Manage a Solution Development Team
- Communicate with business stakeholders in a project environment
- Use Agile techniques, including prioritisation of requirements to ensure on-time project delivery
- Identify risks to delivery of projects managed using the DSDM Agile approach
- Apply the philosophy and principles of DSDM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project
- Produce and evaluate the content of Agile products produced during an Agile project
- Apply the following Agile techniques in a project: Facilitated Workshops, MoSCoW prioritisation, Iterative Development, Modelling, Timeboxing
- Identify the Agile techniques to be used for a given situation
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project and correctly determine the appropriate personnel to fulfil these roles
- Understand the mechanisms for control of an Agile Project which are specific to an Agile project
- Understand in the outline how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- Describe the Agile approach to managing requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an Agile project from a given scenario
All delegates will sit the APMG AgilePM® Foundation examination in the late afternoon of Day 2 of the course. Successful candidates will then be eligible to sit the AgilePM® Practitioner exam in the afternoon of Day 5.
Photo ID is required to take these exams.
Exam format and timing
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
The AgilePM® Foundation examination scheduled for 15:00 of Day 2
- Objective examination. 4 questions (20 points per question).
- 40/80 points required to pass the exam (50%).
- Duration 2.5 hours.
- Open book (only the official AgilePM manual is allowed).
The AgilePM® Practitioner examination is scheduled at 13:00 Day 5
The last day (Day 5) will finish by 14:30 after the conclusion of the Practitioner exam.