Is Agile a mystery to you? Do you hear all the buzzwords and wonder what people are talking about? Do you suspect that what passes for Agile work in your company may not really be very... agile?
Discover what it really means to work with an Agile mindset. This half-day course will equip you with the knowledge to understand Agile and embrace agile ways of working. Agile helps create the culture and support that people need to enable an enterprise to thrive in an increasingly competitive and disruptive market.
This course is aimed at anyone who would like to understand and explore working with greater agility. No agile experience is required and you don't need to work in IT. For Agile Practices to realise their full value, everyone needs to play the game, not just the software people.
• An understanding of an agile mindset
• Insight into how working with agility is valuable in any role
• Agile and agility
• Agile values
• Empirical process control and the Deming Cycle
• Fast feedback
What to expect
• An interactive tour of the basics of Agile
• Simple games to illustrate the points
• NOT death by PowerPoint!
Who should attend this course?
• Anyone who would like to demystify Agile
• None at all