Professional Agile Leadership Essentials Training with Certification
Helping Leaders Understand their Role in Enabling Agile Transformation
The Professional Agile Leadership (PAL) Essentials is a modular workshop, adaptable up to 2-days in length based on the needs of your organization. The workshop provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation using a combination of instruction and team-based exercises.
Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organizations be successful, yet the role of leaders and managers in an agile organization can be quite different from what they are used to.
This workshop is delivered over 4 consecutive half days, and uses a combination of instruction and team-based exercises to help participants learn how to form and support agile teams to achieve better results, and how to lead the cultural and behavioural changes that organizations must make to reap the benefits of an agile product delivery approach.
Why naked Agility with Martin Hinshelwood?
naked Agility Limited is a professional company, registered in Scotland, that offers training, coaching, mentoring, and facilitation to help people and teams evolve, integrate, and continuously improve.
We recognise the positive impact that a happy AND motivated workforce, that has a purpose, has on client experience. We help change mindsets towards a people-first culture where everyone encourages others to learn and grow. The resulting divergent thinking leads to many different ideas and opportunities for the success of the organisation.
- Practical experience & Stories! I have been delivering software for 20 years, Microsoft MVP in DevOps for 13 years, and a Professional Scrum Trainer for 11 years!
- 1-hour Coaching Session – a 1-hour remote coaching session with your trainer to help you integrate concepts into your context (at a mutually agreeable time following the course)
- 30 Minute Assessment Review – Regardless of outcome get additional 1-on-1 help to focus your learning.
- Advocates Program – Advocates gain 20% credit for each referral towards future classes.
- Retraining Program – Favourable payment plans for those not working.
- Online Community – Membership to the naked Agility online Teams community. You will be invited to a Microsoft Teams community with all of our past students, as well as a private Team for your class. Share challenges, content, and ideas with folks that have been through the same training as you.
- Dynamic Prices based on your part of the world!