Professional Scrum Master Advanced Training with Certification
An Advanced Scrum Master Class
The Professional Scrum Master II (PSM-A) course is a 2-day advanced Scrum Master class designed to support Scrum Masters in their professional development. The PSM II course is intended for Scrum Masters with at least one year of experience who are looking to grow their knowledge and abilities as a Scrum Master. This course is one step in that journey. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) certification exam.
Unlike the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course which focuses on how to use Scrum, the Scrum framework and the role of the Scrum Master, PSM-A is an advanced course helping students to understand the stances that characterize an effective Scrum Master and servant-leader while diving deep into how they serve the Development Team, Product Owner and organization. The course then teaches students about related practices and skills to enable them to have the right types of conversations and how to apply them to become better Scrum Masters.
This 2-day course is delivered over over 4 consecutive half-days.
Why naked Agility with Martin Hinshelwood?
naked Agility Limited is a professional company, registered in Scotland, that offers training, coaching, mentoring, and facilitation to help people and teams evolve, integrate, and continuously improve.
We recognise the positive impact that a happy AND motivated workforce, that has a purpose, has on client experience. We help change mindsets towards a people-first culture where everyone encourages others to learn and grow. The resulting divergent thinking leads to many different ideas and opportunities for the success of the organisation.
- Practical experience & Stories! I have been delivering software for 20 years, Microsoft MVP in DevOps for 13 years, and a Professional Scrum Trainer for 11 years!
- 1-hour Coaching Session – a 1-hour remote coaching session with your trainer to help you integrate concepts into your context (at a mutually agreeable time following the course)
- 30 Minute Assessment Review – Regardless of outcome get additional 1-on-1 help to focus your learning.
- Advocates Program – Advocates gain 20% credit for each referral towards future classes.
- Retraining Program – Favourable payment plans for those not working.
- Online Community – Membership to the naked Agility online Teams community. You will be invited to a Microsoft Teams community with all of our past students, as well as a private Team for your class. Share challenges, content, and ideas with folks that have been through the same training as you.
- Dynamic Prices based on your part of the world!