Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced Training with Certification
Mastering the Product Owner Stances
This **Professional Product Owner – Advanced (PSPO-A) is a 2-day course (delivered over 4 consecutive half days)**. It focuses on helping experienced practitioners expand their ability to establish a solid vision, validate their hypotheses, and ultimately deliver more value to their stakeholders. The PSPO-A course is intended for Product Owners who are looking to grow their knowledge and abilities.
The course goes beyond the topics explored in the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) class by deepening the attendee’s understanding of the role through the exploration of the many stances of a professional Product Owner.
It is an interactive, experiential workshop where attendees explore topics through a series of exercises and discussions. Students should have at least one year of Product Owner experience and practical knowledge of Scrum in order to participate in and benefit from these exercises. Having previously taken the PSPO class is recommended, but not required.
This course is delivered over over 4 consecutive half-days.
Why naked Agility with Martin Hinshelwood?
naked Agility Limited is a professional company, registered in Scotland, that offers training, coaching, mentoring, and facilitation to help people and teams evolve, integrate, and continuously improve.
We recognise the positive impact that a happy AND motivated workforce, that has a purpose, has on client experience. We help change mindsets towards a people-first culture where everyone encourages others to learn and grow. The resulting divergent thinking leads to many different ideas and opportunities for the success of the organisation.
- Practical experience & Stories! I have been delivering software for 20 years, Microsoft MVP in DevOps for 13 years, and a Professional Scrum Trainer for 11 years!
- 1-hour Coaching Session – a 1-hour remote coaching session with your trainer to help you integrate concepts into your context (at a mutually agreeable time following the course)
- 30 Minute Assessment Review – Regardless of outcome get additional 1-on-1 help to focus your learning.
- Advocates Program – Advocates gain 20% credit for each referral towards future classes.
- Retraining Program – Favourable payment plans for those not working.
- Online Community – Membership to the naked Agility online Teams community. You will be invited to a Microsoft Teams community with all of our past students, as well as a private Team for your class. Share challenges, content, and ideas with folks that have been through the same training as you.
- Dynamic Prices based on your part of the world!