Professional Scrum Product Owner Training with Certification
Learn To Maximize Value
Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) is a 2-day course that focuses on all of these areas to teach students how to maximize the value of products and systems. PSPO is the cutting-edge course for Product Owners, Agile product managers and anyone responsible for a product’s success in the market.
Being a professional Product Owner is a key position that sets the tone for product leadership and the definition of success in the organization. As such, modern product management practices and mindsets are expected to be put into practice daily. The Product Owner is accountable for and has the authority to maximize the value of the product and the effectiveness of the Product Backlog.
Professional Scrum Product Owner™ (PSPO) is a hands-on, activity-based course where students explore Professional Scrum and develop an understanding of the critical role that the Product Owner plays on the Scrum Team. Throughout the class, students learn a number of Product Ownership practices that they can use once they leave the classroom while also receiving an introduction to Agile Product Management.
The course also includes a complimentary attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) certification exam.
This course is delivered over over 4 consecutive half-days.
Why naked Agility with Martin Hinshelwood?
naked Agility Limited is a professional company, registered in Scotland, that offers training, coaching, mentoring, and facilitation to help people and teams evolve, integrate, and continuously improve.
We recognise the positive impact that a happy AND motivated workforce, that has a purpose, has on client experience. We help change mindsets towards a people-first culture where everyone encourages others to learn and grow. The resulting divergent thinking leads to many different ideas and opportunities for the success of the organisation.
- Practical experience & Stories! I have been delivering software for 20 years, Microsoft MVP in DevOps for 13 years, and a Professional Scrum Trainer for 11 years!
- 1-hour Coaching Session – a 1-hour remote coaching session with your trainer to help you integrate concepts into your context (at a mutually agreeable time following the course)
- 30 Minute Assessment Review – Regardless of outcome get additional 1-on-1 help to focus your learning.
- Advocates Program – Advocates gain 20% credit for each referral towards future classes.
- Retraining Program – Favourable payment plans for those not working.
- Online Community – Membership to the naked Agility online Teams community. You will be invited to a Microsoft Teams community with all of our past students, as well as a private Team for your class. Share challenges, content, and ideas with folks that have been through the same training as you.
- Dynamic Prices based on your part of the world!