Writing articles and social media posts for Businesses and IT professionals
This course is provided by Simon Manuel, founder of Ink & Dots, a full service content content marketing agency.
Simon is a journalist and trainer who has worked with and trained numerous leading companies and professional services firms over the past few years.
Price includes VAT, and post-course resources.
Articles and social media posts not only help drive traffic to your website and promote your goods and services, they also help build trust with potential and existing business stakeholders. They are the ideal way to showcase your expertise and convert ideas into new projects.
An article or social media post should be thought of as a part of every IT business’s marketing mix.
The problem is that most IT businesses don’t feel like they have the time or skills to write well.
Who is it for?
- Any IT business or professional who feels they are missing out on this important marketing channel or who want to able to enhance the quality of their content on their website or social media, especially LinkedIn
- Any IT business or professional who wants to use articles or social media posts to convert leads into new business or repeat business
- Any IT business or professional who wants to raise their online profile
- Any IT business or professional who already writes a blog but wants to more confidently and effectively
What the course covers
- Why article writing and social media posts, especially LinkedIn are important
- How to write for a defined audience
- How to come up with article and post ideas
- What is ‘good’ writing?
- How to add style to your writing
What to expect
- A fully-interactive, live training workshop with a mixture of examples, hands-on exercises, discussion, and straightforward explanation
- A maximum of 10 participants per session to ensure full engagement by all
- After the course, all delegates with receive a complete set of training slides to help with their continual learning
After completing the training workshop, delegates will have the confidence and skills to produce articles and social media posts that showcase their IT business and help convert leads and existing clients or customers into new business.
“Excellent training. Everyone got involved and engaged fully with the individual and group exercises.”
“When the calendar reminder flashed up on my desktop, my first thought was to wonder why I had signed up to give up two and a half hours of a busy day. However, every minute was worth it and I learned a great deal. The materials and subject matter were very good and the presentation style was first rate.”
"A must attend course, very insightful. Great examples and practical snippets of advice.”