Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK - Scrum.org)
Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) is a 2-day course that teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework.
Scrum is the defacto standard for how Agile teams work. Scrum exists only in its entirety and functions well as a container for other techniques and practices. Scrum Teams keep improving how they work, based on what they learn by inspecting and adapting on an ongoing basis.
The Professional Scrum with Kanban course is for all Scrum Practitioners, with an emphasis on Scrum Masters looking to add Flow techniques to their toolbox.
- Expert tuition from Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainers with years of real-world experience
- 2 attempts at the Scrum.org PSK I Assessment
- Free pre and post course coaching to support continued learning towards assessments
- Free books from Dan Vacanti
- Scrum.org courseware and further useful resources and links
- Once obtained, certifications never expire
Certification and assessments
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with Kanban course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I) assessment. PSK class participants who attempt the PSK I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.