Applying Professional Scrum™
Applying Professional Scrum (APS) is a hands-on, activity based 2-day course in which students experience how Professional Scrum and the Scrum framework improve their ability to deliver value compared to traditional methods. Scrum provides a better way of working that highlights the use of experimentation, incremental delivery of customer value, frequent feedback loops and the fostering of strong team dynamics.
The course provides an active learning environment for students to engage in discussion, team-based exercises, and individual reflection. During the course, students work in Scrum Teams over a series of Sprints to learn Scrum while using Scrum. The course is designed to be domain-agnostic; it conveys the use of Scrum in any domain or industry with complex problems to solve.
- Expert tuition from Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainers with years of real-world experience
- 2 attempts at the Scrum.org PSM I Assessment
- 40% discount on the Scrum.org PSM II
- Free pre and post course coaching to support continued learning towards assessments
- Scrum.org courseware and further useful resources and links
- Once obtained, certifications never expire
Certification & Assessments
All participants completing the Applying Professional Scrum course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment. The industry-recognised PSM I certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. If you attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.