True enough, my courses are a bit more expensive than some others. But I also offer some things that those others don´t.
My angle on teaching PRINCE2 is to make you exam-ready with a minimum investment of your time. My angle is to teach you how to prepare for the certification exams by studying smarter, not longer.
From experience, I know exactly what you need to learn to be able to confidently pass the exams. And this is what I will teach you, nothing more, nothing less.
- Like how to use eliminative induction.
- Or when to apply the 50-50 filter.
- Or how to recognize revealing hints and tips that are hidden in exam questions and answers.
- Or what keywords will help you instantaneously pick the right answer.
Places on public courses are strictly limited to 12 to ensure that I am able to offer each of the delegates individual attention as required.
True enough, my approach has a kind of a flip side, too. To attain the desired result, you will need to stay on the ball throughout the course. And that involves more than just passively absorbing new knowledge. That also involves activating it. And if that were not enough, you will also need to spend some time committing certain concepts and keywords to memory.
Folks, you have been warned, this course is not a stroll in the park. This course is more like drinking from a hose.
PRINCE2® is one of the most widely used project management methods in the world. It separates the management of project work from specialist aspects thanks to which it can be used in most projects regardless of their scale, organisation, type, geography, culture, industry or public service sector. PRINCE2® Is based on proven best practice, can be tailored to meet specific needs, provides a common vocabulary that promotes collaborative project work across sites and cultures, promotes learning from experience.
PRINCE2® benefits for individuals:
- Gives confidence in performing their role by establishing a clear understanding of role responsibilities and providing a step-by-step guidance on how to fulfil these
- Maximizes professional success by providing performance-enhancing skills. A record of success permits to strongly position oneself in the job market
- Teaches a focus on centralized approach to project management centred on meeting stakeholder and customer expectations and working around limited resources, constraints and tense timeframes
- Upscales and enhances the resume with a widely recognized/ adopted project management certification that helps to achieve career progression.
Who should attend this course
The Foundation course is the entry-level module of the two PRINCE2 training modules. Members of the Project Team, project managers in the broader sense of the word, as well as all those looking to acquire marketable and transferable skills enhanced by the globally recognized first-level certification are welcome to attend - including those without project experience.
The course guides delegates towards achieving exam readiness. The course package includes a voucher for attempting the exam to obtain the globally recognised PRINCE2® Foundation certification.
This course covers the full PRINCE Foundation programme - 20 hours - in two days.
The course starts with the trainer reviewing the key PRINCE2 concepts using a sled deck. Yes, it may be dry and tiring but there will still be plenty of opportunity for questions and discussions. And besides, this approach has been proven to take delegates from zero to guru in only 12 hours. To stimulate delegates´ engagement, the trainer offers numerous “war stories” about actual on-the-job situations.
After the review, delegates complete the two official Foundation mock exams in a simulated environment. Each of these is followed by a question-by-question review, where delegates explain why they chose one or another answer. This is a most effective technique for converting the passive subject knowledge subconsciously acquired during the slide review into the capability for cognizant application of this knowledge to solving the exam questions.
In parallel, delegates are encouraged to practice the method of eliminative induction, which involves confidently discarding the wrong options instead of trying to figure out which may be the right one. The trainer explains keywords and giveaways that can significantly raise the odds of success at the real exam.