True enough, my courses are a bit more expensive than some others. But I also offer some things that those others don´t.
My angle on teaching PRINCE2 is to make you exam-ready with a minimum investment of your time. My angle is to teach you how to prepare for the certification exams by studying smarter, not longer.
From experience, I know exactly what you need to learn to be able to confidently pass the exams. And this is what I will teach you, nothing more, nothing less.
- Like how to use eliminative induction.
- Or when to apply the 50-50 filter.
- Or how to recognize revealing hints and tips that are hidden in exam questions and answers.
- Or what keywords will help you instantaneously pick the right answer.
Folks, you have been warned - the Practitioner exam is a tough exam that needs to be treated with full respect. Accordingly, this is a demanding and tiring course that requires full concentration from the delegates.
Places on public courses are strictly limited to 12 to ensure that I am able to offer each of the delegates individual attention as required.
PRINCE2® is one of the most widely used project management methods in the world. It separates the management of project work from specialist aspects thanks to which it can be used in most projects regardless of their scale, organisation, type, geography, culture, industry or public service sector. PRINCE2® Is based on proven best practice, can be tailored to meet specific needs, provides a common vocabulary that promotes collaborative project work across sites and cultures, promotes learning from experience.
PRINCE2® benefits for organisations include:
- Stronger communication across the project team through the use of common terminology. Communication problems are by far the main cause of project failure and PRINCE2 can help to resolve it
- Helps project managers understand the value chain and acquire customer-centric focus on product creation
- Improves project governance leading to an increase in efficiency and ROI, mitigates the risks the project faces, tailors projects to their environment and manages stakeholders more effectively.
PRINCE2® benefits for individuals:
- Gives confidence in performing their role by establishing a clear understanding of role responsibilities and providing a step-by-step guidance on how to fulfil these
- Maximizes professional success by providing performance-enhancing skills. A record of success permits to strongly position oneself in the job market
- Teaches a focus on centralized approach to project management centred on meeting stakeholder and customer expectations and working around limited resources, constraints and tense timeframes
- Upscales and enhances the resume with a widely recognized/ adopted project management certification that helps to achieve career progression.
Who should attend this course
The Practitioner course is the advanced-level module of the two PRINCE2 training modules. All those intending to work on a PRINCE2 project as well as all those others looking to acquire marketable and transferable skills enhanced by the globally recognized top-level certification are welcome to attend.
In order to sit on the Practitioner COURSE, you must have sat through the Foundation one. It may not be a formal requirement but it won´t make much sense to you otherwise. Prerequisites for sitting the Practitioner EXAM include the proof of one of the following certifications: PRINCE2 Foundation; PMP – Project Management Professional, CAPM- Certified Associate in Project Management, IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)/IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)/IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)/IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
The Practitioner course is the last of the two PRINCE2 training modules. It is an essential step towards achieving Practitioner exam readiness. The course package includes a voucher for attempting the exam to obtain the globally recognised – and highly coveted - PRINCE2® Practitioner certification. It also includes a Take² safety that allows one free resit if you are not successful the first time.
The course programme starts with a short presentation of key tips and techniques that can raise the odds of passing the exam. Delegates then complete the two official Practitioner mock exams in a simulated environment. Each of these is followed by a question-by-question review, focused on the honing of delegates´ eliminative induction skills (acquired on the Foundation course) by way of using the 50/50 filter technique.