Developing Marketing Campaigns
Delegates will feel confident developing and measuring marketing and communications strategies from conception right through to delivery. Small classroom-based type workshops with the option for 1-2-1 tuition at our Nationwide training venues.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to demonstrate their skills in a presentation to the rest of the group. The course is ideal for anyone involved in communications and marketing.
- Understanding your target markets -How to come up with a brand proposition
- Identifying the best ways and channels to market your product/service (based on research and analysis)
- How to set and manage campaign budgets
- How to get stakeholders on side
- How to give a clear brief to agencies
- How to measure your campaigns
Type: Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities