Key Account Management (Sales)
The best way to ‘retain’ good business accounts is to develop them. Account Management should not simply be about maintaining accounts. The course looks at how to build long-term profitable relationships, so your existing clients will stay with you for longer, spend more with you and are open to cross and up-selling opportunities.
This course will help you gain a stronger understanding of what has changed in Account Management and what our clients want from us in today’s ever competitive market.
- How to plan to plan an effective Key account strategy and gaining a stronger understanding of setting goals and creating a social media plan
- How to build and deepen a strong business relationship using insights and education
- Moving from a supplier to partner relationship and focussing on achieving Trusted advisor status with clients.
- How to create stronger conversations naturally leading to more cross and upselling opportunities
- Develop a better understanding of the client’s decision-making process to enable you to gain a stronger understanding of how you can help them to achieve their objectives.