Key Account Management (Sales) - 1 day
The best way to ‘retain’ good business accounts is to develop them. Account Management should not simply be about maintaining accounts. The course looks at how to build long-term profitable relationships, so your existing clients will stay with you for longer, spend more with you and are open to cross and up-selling opportunities.
This course will help you gain a stronger understanding of what has changed in Account Management and what our clients want from us in today’s ever competitive market.
- How to plan to plan an effective Key account strategy and gaining a stronger understanding of setting goals and creating a social media plan
- How to build and deepen a strong business relationship using insights and education
- Moving from a supplier to partner relationship and focussing on achieving Trusted advisor status with clients.
- How to create stronger conversations naturally leading to more cross and upselling opportunities
- Develop a better understanding of the client’s decision-making process to enable you to gain a stronger understanding of how you can help them to achieve their objectives.