Digital Wellbeing (1 day)
As technology becomes more and more integral to everything we do, it can sometimes distract us from the things that matter most to us. Technology should improve life, not distract from it. This course is designed to help participants understand the risks and benefits of digital technologies and help you find a balance with technology that feels right for you.
You will learn:
- the risks and the benefits to their well-being of using digital technology
- identify issues around how information is shared through digital technologies
- the impact of digital technologies on people’s self-confidence and sense of achievement
- the impact of digital technologies on the way people interact with each other
- to identify strategies to manage digital technologies in such a way as to improve their well-being