CompTIA Network+ Certification (5 days)
[details here: https://www.comptia.org/certifications/network]
The CompTIA Network+ course is designed to help you prepare for the N10-007 exam.
Taking this course will help you prepare for the certification. On completion, delegates will be able to describe the major networking technologies, systems, skills, and tools in use in modern networks.
Delegates will be able to:
- Identify the basic network theory concepts.
- Identify the major network communications methods.
- Describe network media and hardware components.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP network implementation.
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
- Identify the components of a LAN implementation.
- Identify the infrastructure of a WAN implementation.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Identify the major issues and methods to secure systems on a network.
- Identify the major issues and technologies in network security.
- Identify network security threats and attacks.
- Identify the tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network.
- Describe troubleshooting of issues on a network. ______________________________________
Topologies and Infrastructure
Topologies and the OSI Model
Hubs, Bridges, and Switches
Infrastructure and Design
Addressing and Routing
Troubleshooting and Management
Applications and Services
Management and Monitoring
Cloud and Virtualization
Installing Wireless Networks
Vulnerabilities and Threats
Change and Configuration Management