APMG Change Management™ | Foundation & Practitioner Certification
This comprehensive five-day course combines both foundation and practitioner APMG Change Management qualifications. It will give you a highly developed understanding of change management, including:
- Recognise the drivers for change
- The impact of change on individuals, teams, and the whole organisation
- How to deal with the challenges of implementing change
- How to manage resistance to change.
The Change Management Foundation qualification explores the theories of how change impacts on and is affected by the individual, team, organisation and change leader.
The Change Management Practitioner element offers a more detailed exploration of change management, building on material from the Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK), a standard for change management.
The course includes the following modules:
- Individual Change
- Team Change
- Organisational Change
- Leadership and Change
The Foundation part is structured as follows:
- The Change Context
- Learning and the individual
- Change and the Individual
- Change and the Organization
- Stakeholder strategy
- Communication and engagement
The Practitioner part is structured as follows:
- Project management
- Sustaining change
- Practitioner exam preparation
Anyone wanting to understand the principles of achieving successful organizational change, or is involved in organizational change projects or programs.
- Change Project Managers
- Transformation Managers
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Business Change Managers
- Change Programme Managers
- Operational Line Managers
There are no formal prerequisites for taking this course.
APMG International Change Management is a trademark of The APM Group Limited.