ITIL® 4 Foundation + Exam
This is an evening class program (6-weekly, 3hr classes)
This ITIL course is presented by Trevor Wilson, an experienced and fully accredited PeopleCert® trainer on behalf of Axelos®. For peace of mind and credibility check out reviews on Trustpilot https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/itsmassist.com
About This Course
Foundation (FND) level is to certify that each student gains the knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts, and is a prerequisite in order to progress through the ITIL 4 certification scheme.
- 12-months access
- MP4-video trainer presented lessons
- Official Axelos/PeopleCert online exam voucher + free exam resit.
- Key Points (Audio), Mock Exams (Online),
There are no prerequisites to take this course/exam.
2-days online live and interactive instructor-led course delivery
Evening class session dates
- Mon 21st Feb 2022
- Mon 28th Feb 2022
- Mon 7th Mar 2022
- Mon 14th Mar 2022
- Mon 21st Mar 2022
- Mon 28th Mar 2022 (course revision)
- Concepts of service management
- Four dimensions of service management
- Service value system (SVS)
- Service value chain
- Guiding principles
- Practices Note: at foundation level some practices are covered in more detail than others.
- 40 multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded for each correct answer.
- 26 marks are required to pass equating to 65%, Closed book 1-hour (60-minutes) exam duration.
Issued directly by PeopleCert in electronic format.
Provided upon order placement,
All prices are inclusive of value added tax (VAT)