Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development
Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development™ (PSD) is a 3-day hands-on course where you will experience how to deliver quality software using Scrum with Agile and DevOps practices. Students will work as a Scrum Team or multiple Scrum Teams depending on class size, creating real code on a realistic software system.
The course teaches how Agile engineering practices and supportive DevOps tools complement Scrum and further advance a team’s capabilities.
The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognised Professional Scrum Developer certification exam (PSD).
10% Group discount if you book 3 or more attendees
- Expert tuition from Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainers with years of real-world experience
- 2 attempts at the Scrum.org PSD I Assessment
- 40% discount on the Scrum.org PSM I
- Free pre and post course coaching to support continued learning towards assessments
- Scrum.org courseware and further useful resources and links
- Once obtained, certifications never expire ____________________________________________ ###Certification & Assessments All participants completing the Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) assessment. If you attempt the PSD assessment within 14 days and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. The industry-recognised PSD certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. ___________________________________________